27 November 2008

What a difference a year makes...

It's Thanksgiving.
This is my first one away from my family and at first I was kind of sad,but then you know I got over it. It's been lovely spending it with one of my closest friends. Now I am full and angry watching UT being regular against AM but broadcasters still being on McCoy's...business.
Last year at this time I was in Omaha. With my family.
In two days I would be told by someone I was in a relationship that we were through and would spend Saturday night crying.
Then Sunday morning we were back together.
Fastforward to this year and I'm awed at what a difference a year makes.
I miss that person and almost wanted to send an annoying "Happy Thanksgiving" text,but decided against it.


I think a big par tof growing up is accepting the everchanging contexts of one's life and living in those.

I hate it sometimes.
That and Texas.

No comments: