04 September 2007

...

I can already tell that this semester is going to be odd.
I'm a junior which means I'm more than half way done with my undergraduate career-That's insane.
Another component adding to the craziness: soooo many people I know are graduating which kind of adds to my sense of urgency about getting my life right...
I'm on the cusp of a beginning and ending of an era I think.
Another craziness factor is that many of my friends are studying abroad and un petit part wishes that I had decided to go for the year, but it wouldn't have been for the best. However, hearing about friends that are all over God's green earth encourages me that my decision to go to France next semester will be for the best.
There's something about the unknown and possibilities that fires my passions and emotions. I can't wait.
However, before I go I have a wish and I hope it comes true. For now, I'll keep it to myself, but it will be on my mind until that time...

1 comment:

Deja~I~Am said...

Hey K. Yes, now i am sure i know you. LOL. had to double check. SOOO happy to see you on blogspot. Now i can check on you more frequently. MUAH