22 March 2009

I am currently freaking the f out.
And I don't like it.
I was slapped in the face by reality when I re-realised that in 8 weeks I will be a graduate of OU and no longer have a set schedule/plan etc. Which is what I want. what I've worked for and now it's here and It's pretty bloody scary.
To cope with this I finished a box of thin mints as well as had a scoop of nutella.
I'm still freaking out.
I'm trying to remember my favourite verse, well one of, Jeremiah 29:11 about Him knowing the plans he has for me, plans to propser me and not to harm me, plans to give me a hope and a future,but I am legitimately shaken.
The calendar is now my enemy. I have TOO much stuff I need to and want to do before THE END.
I'm also reminded of Duffy's advice to chill the eph out, and I'm about to in the form of sleeping...hopefully I can sleep this off.

No comments: