16 April 2009

Ready to be gone

*I've been having dreams about being kidnapped and there disconcerting. The first one I woke up terrified, l'autre was simply odd. I researched to see what they could mean and either:

To dream that you are being kidnapped, denotes feelings of being trapped and restricted. Someone or some situation may be diverting your� concentration and your attention away from your goals.

or
I am experiencing
change in your environment. Loss of independence and freedom. Fear to assume responsibilities.

or
Any other possible outstanding issues that my mind feels better equipped to deal with while asleep rather than while awake and fully functioning.

I don't know.
I do feel a suffocating, trapped feeling as I'm not able to do what I want to right now, which is be in France already.
I am about to go through a big change, and will lose some independence and freedom once I move home...and in a way going to France is a way to not assume responsibilities as interpreted by mainstream Middle America...

I just can't wait to go.
And I don't leave until September :/ I've already begun looking up flights...It looks like Aer Lingus or Icelandair with a stopover in Rekyavek!...



No comments: