09 February 2009

Random Thoughts

*So I'm not sure how I feel about this whole bailout business and it's wholly for selfish reasons. I don't understand or feel that it will help my father or my family. And yes, that is one of the most important things to me right now. I need to read the bill before I judge it,but I've gathered that it will be heavy on creating jobs in infrastructure and NOT HELPING KEEP COMPANIES FROM FIRING PEOPLE which is a big problem. Yes, I'm even more sensitive since my dad has been out of a job,but it's really a growing concern for many families across socio-economic backgrounds.
*I ran into a recurring problem again today. I saw a good-looking man in a wheelchair today. I've seen him before and want to tell him I think he's cute (I do things like that) or even just talk to him. But, I don't want him to think I'm doing it just because he's in a wheelchair...This has happened before. I saw a really good looking, kind looking guy at Reagan a year and a half ago I think and wanted to talk to him. But I didn't. He was in fatigues, just having returned from somewhere serving our country, and one of his legs was gone. I didn't want him to think I was just making conversation because he was without a leg, or in the military. I wish I had talked to him...

2 comments:

JLuc22 said...

Kayle, what really made you not talk to those two guys? I don't think it was because one of them was in a wheelchair or the other was in military fatigues. By you talking to them you could have made their days just a little bit better. Continue to step outside the box and do the unordinary.

Unknown said...

Random comment: the Stimulus bill has no effect on poor ppl really. That has nothing to do with what you said tho. and I hope your dad finds work soon.
PS. I think I know which wheelchair guy youre talking about and he is cute!