09 July 2007

I just can't get you out of my head.

So today was obscenely hot everywhere that I went. Outside it was like a sauna,sans relaxation. In my department it was hot as all get out because the AC went out? That's not kosher. So all day I felt like I was Houston,with out the benefits of being in the H. :(...
I met a guy on Sat.
On that same day an individual I thought would play an integral part in my future basically shut down that idea. And an individual who I thought was an integral but over part of my pass,popped back up again. I am worried that if this latter individual keeps it up I'll never be able to fully get over him. I don't know if I want to is the weird thing. I wanted to be over him and did. In fact previous to that time I hadn't thought about him in a wistful way. Then all of a sudden like a $5.oo bill you forgot about he came back into my life and I wish he had either stayed and accumulated interest or been spent so I could move on.
This woman that I consider a mentor and good friend said it was because I was "meant to be with this person". I don't know how I feel about that because I don't know how I feel about Destiny. It's weird to think that even if I dated and got to know all these other guys it would be impossible for me to be whole unless I was with this one guy... I don't even want to think about that possibility.
I don't have time.
I have a project due, I'm tired. And I'm waiting for Mr. Mediterranean to call...

No comments: