08 July 2007

Sunshine!

Things I'm Thankful For/Happy About:
*Even though it's hot, it's not raining outside. I don't have to bust out the ark.
* I got to see some Oklahoma-D.C. people last night-that was alot of fun and a much needed injection of melanin in my life.
*My skin is acting right.
* I cleaned my room.
* Kaczenski is coming this week! He is a very good friend and I can't wait to be a tour guide :)
* I finished reading a book, so I can buy a new one!
*It's pay day this Friday! Cholla!
* I think I've made a truly good friend in Duffy. Even though he is busy delivering babies and being an all-star, he said he was going to call me this weekend-and then did. Marvels of all marvels.
* Destiny got back stateside safely and so did Jeanee.
*I'm keeping in touch with my friend Thomas. Il est vraiment gentil et je serais content quand il retourne.
* I met this Greek guy ( mignon) who seems really cool,but he works for Al-Jazeera. Not sure how I feel about that, but should make for an interesting conversation.
*I'm exploring my spirituality and learning a lot about Judaism.
*I'm going to start a 3 week "get my life right plan". Including exercising and eating more or less vegetarian. I'm excited because I've been getting compliments about my appearance but I think people are just flatterers. If I intentionally remix my lifestyle, I think it might make me believe them.
* I'm contemplating a tattoo...
*I think I'm going to see James Morrison/Ben Folds/John Mayer in like 2.5 weeks. I love them.
* This week is going to be good. I've already decided.

No comments: